family

family

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Reasons Why I LOVE December!

It's my favorite month.......for sure!
  • It's Jesus' birth month!  I love Christmas. It is my favorite holiday.
  • Everyone seems to have extra cheer in their voice!
  • I know I will definitely get to see family....because of the holidays.
  • I LOVE Christmas trees.....and Christmas lights.....and Christmas smells.....and Christmas calendars....and Christmas music.....and Christmas shopping.....and Christmas stories.
  • It's my birthday month :-).
  • It is a great time to reflect on all the blessings from this past year and get amped for a wonderful year to come.
  • In addition to people just seeming happier....everyone is so eager to give!  What a great environment.
  • I love using the fireplace.
There are endless reasons why I love this season.....and I'm very thankful that it is December 1st already!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment