family

family

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sooooo behind.....

Indeed, my blogging days came to a hault for nearly two months.  Why?  Ohhh, where do I start?  Melissa's top reasons for not finding time to blog.
  1. Balancing working full time, trying cram in a full day of love with Max in the 3 hours I have him, spending time with my husband, time with God, traveling, birthdays - not to mention just daily life chores like cooking, cleaning, laundry....is TOUGH.  I am not sure where the day goes every day when I sit down at the end of the day.
  2. Work has become incredibly busy....including travel.  ::Sigh::
  3. Max is everywhere.  Climbing on everything. 
  4. The free time I did find, I surely didn't want to be stuck behind a computer - that's where I was all day for work!
  5. Summer always brings up lots of fun adventures, parties, barbeques, pool time, activities, etc.  I'd rather be there!
  6. Visitors!
...and there is so much more.  I'm going to try to be better, or maybe just figure out how to add 6 more hours into each day?!?!?

Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment