family

family

Monday, October 10, 2011

"The Neal Noise"

I've come to learn over the last year how amazing it is to see yourself through your children. And when I say "see yourself" I mean see Jake :-). Looking at Max is like looking right at Jake. I know I've posted this in the past, but it really is amazing their similarities - from looks to their determination in everything they do.  Every now and then I'll catch Max doing something or making a face that reminds me of myself....but for the most part, it's all Jake! 

When I first met Jake's family, we ate dinner at a restaraunt in Shelby, NC. I noticed a noise at the dinner table that I disregarded at the time....but what I learned is that "mmm mmm" sound shows up at nearly every meal.  It's hysterical! 

Guess who inherited "the Neal Noise"?

No comments:

Post a Comment