family

family

Friday, February 25, 2011

August 16th....a day I'll never forget.

August 16th was a sad day for mommy.  This day was so monumental, that it needed it's own post.  This was the day that I was forced....that's right, forced to drop you off at daycare, Max.  I cried harder than I think I've ever cried.....and it happened all day. 
It was heartbreaking to drop you off at school for the first time.  We love the school...it is just hard to share you all day.  Jake and I both went and dropped Max off in the morning.  His teachers were very kind to say that I could come by anytime I wanted to hold him....so I fully took advantage of that....and came by at 11 a.m. AND 2 p.m. to hold my munchkin :-). 

What is wrong with this picture....I left sobbing.  Crying so hard that the teachers were consoling me and Jake had to walk me to my car.  And, Max....well he was just fine :-). His first day of school picture is below...my witness:

Thanks Mrs. P and Miss Lewis for making this traumatic day a little easier....

No comments:

Post a Comment