family

family

Friday, February 25, 2011

Max is THREE months old!

September, 2010

Max is three months old and loving life!  He is 13 lbs. and 23.75 inches long.

Max's stats:
  • He rolled over from belly to back
  • Took his second plane ride to Michigan where he got to meet his great-grandpa Barry!
  • Slept till 10:15 a.m.
  • Moved up to size 2 diapers
  • Starting to "pre-teeth"....lots "O" drool
  • Really giggles when mommy sang "I love you" to him in the bath

....and most importantly, Max watched his first ALABAMA football game :-). 
   
Worst part of this month....September 28th....when Max fell off the changing table.  It was about 6 in the morning and I was changing him on the table.  I opened the closet door which is adjacent to the table.  I had my hand on the pad and reached into the closet to grab his clothes and before I knew it, I heard a loud cry and he was on the floor right by my foot.  He had propped his leg up and pushed himself off the side of the table.  Scared to death, I scooped him up and ran to Jake crying....what had I done?  We were so scared that Max were hurt, we called 911.   Paramedics came and checked him out and he was fine.  I took him to the doctor just to have him looked over one last time.....Max and Mommy cuddled the rest of the day....
   

No comments:

Post a Comment