family

family

Monday, March 7, 2011

Date Night!

Jake and I went out on a much needed date night.....it was so much fun!  It is so funny to think that our "date nights" now are what our everyday used to be like before Max.  WOW!  So crazy....

Luckily, my parents came into town and watched Max. Their charge for babysitting = 100 kisses an hour from Max.  I always know that when Nana calls and says "I miss you...can I come see you" that it really means "I miss Max....can I come see him".  LOL.  Nana and Poppy practically kicked us out to get some Max time!  I don't blame them :-).

We went to dinner and a movie, the typical "date" and enjoyed every minute of it.  We try very hard to focus on us and now be so consumed with conversation around Max...I mean it is really hard, he is so so so cute!  With that being said, conversation flowed and the laughter followed.  I'm so lucky to be with a man that makes me laugh so hard! 

I hope we laugh together forever <3

No comments:

Post a Comment