family

family

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Goodbye Naps?

The last few weekends, I've noticed that Max has been doing very little napping.  At daycare, they have always had struggles getting Max to nap, but usually at home he napped for an hour (or more) in the morning and at least 2 hours in the afternoon.  He is super distracted at school because of other kids, lights,activity, etc.  But at home, nothing has changed.....he just won't sleep during the day.

Lately, I'm lucky if I can get him to take two 20-30 minute naps.....what's the deal?

I know it is about time for him to stretch to one long afternoon one, but I don't even know if he will do that.  I realized how much I was able to get done during that time.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the extra play time....but what's a girl gotta do to get a nap :-). 

No comments:

Post a Comment