family

family

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

From Nursery to Big Boy Rooms!

I feel like I can finally blog about this without jinxing myself. Almost a week and a half ago, Jake and I made the decision to move Max into his big boy room. When I say big boy....it is totally a big boy room complete with a double bed that stands far from the ground and rails on the side!  He has done GREAT! We couldn't be more thrilled with his transition. From night one (June 2nd) he has fell asleep with little trouble, slept through the night, not had any major bedtime meltdowns, and stayed in his bed comfortably until 7- 8 a.m.. What a blessing! I pray that this continues.

It was important to us to move him before baby Charlie comes so he doesn't feel like he was kicked out of his room.

Max is getting to be such a big boy and he is going to be a great "big brother"! It is so hard to believe that Charlie's nursery (what used to be Max's) is now going to occupy a newborn in a few short days. And it is even harder to believe that Max is now sleeping in a bed that is big enough for any adult to sleep in.

Seriously, where does time go? From nursery to a big boy room...it's all happening way too fast. I am so proud of you, Max!

"The only thing worth stealing is a kiss from a sleeping child."

No comments:

Post a Comment