family

family

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Ohh Charlie, Where Are You?

That is the question of each and every passing day! 

I cannot wait to meet this little guy. It is always so surreal...this time in a pregnancy. I feel so ready to meet this little man who was destined in God's plan to enter into this world and into our family...not only because he is crushing my pelvis and aching my back :-). But I also am sad that this special time between him and I is almost over.

Don't get me wrong....I know we've got LOTS of special time ahead. But, up until this moment, I have had him all to myself. It is only me who he tells when he is awake and playing...it is only me he tells when he is hungry...it is only me he tells when he is sleepy. It's just us.....what a special time! Each and every kick is a precious gift.

I read this quote recently and it is so true: "A new baby is like the beginning of all things-wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities." I find myself wondering everything...what will he look like, what will he sound like, what will his personality be, will he have hair, will he have brown eyes, will he be playful and confident like his big brother?  So many questions that I cannot wait to find the answers to.

So...My Dear Charlie,

Mommy, Daddy and Max can't wait to meet you. You are already an integral part of our family and you don't even know it yet. We talk about you every morning and Max kisses you every night before bed. We can't wait to play with you, love on you, learn about you, and hopefully watch you sleep a lot at night (no pressure). LOL. We love you so much and can't wait to see your handsome face.

Now, let's get this show on the road, son!

Love you always and forever,

Mommy

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, homes happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."Author Unknown

CHARLIE DAVID NEAL....your home is waiting....


No comments:

Post a Comment