family

family

Friday, June 8, 2012

Max's Second Birthday Party!

Fun, Friends and Food were the name of the game on Max's second birthday! 

We invited Max's friends over for an evening of water toys, bouncing, playing, bubbles, pizza, cake and more! I have to say how impressed I was that there were NO (I mean zero - unless I missed them) meltdowns from any of the kids. Pretty much a miracle....seeing as how there were almost 15 kids under the age of 5, most under the age of 3, there. 

The day was perfect...Max got to do everything he loved. Eat, bounce, play with water, blow bubbles, hang with friends and family and just have fun!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAX!


Bouncing fun!

This child had no fear!

Sweet Elijah!

Go Matthew Go!

Mommy....I go "back"!

Paisley showing Max how it's done

Cutie Reagan!

Why not get in the pool with your dress on, Evelyn!

Family and Friends!

Yay Lilly!

Max loved people singing 'Happy Birthday' to him

Blowing out the candles!

Frick and Frack....oops, I mean, Max and Daddy!

Max and Mommy

Birthday kisses!

I lub bu nana.....

"Bubbbbllllleeeesssss"

No comments:

Post a Comment