family

family

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Missing home...

I am away from home this week....working in Boca Raton, FL.  So how you ask could I be "missing home" when I get a break from:
  • daily responsibility
  • interrupted sleep because of the thought that I might be awakened at night
  • eating cold meals due to feeding the baby first
  • interrupted phone calls because of a wet diaper or crying
  • cold weather (it is 90 degrees and beautiful today)
  • making the bed
  • making dinner
  • cleaning up the house
  • doing laundry
  • etc, etc, etc
.....for a whole 4 days.

All I can say is that I do, I miss home....and when I say "home"....I mean these two:


"Always be full of joy in the Lord.  I say it again - rejoice!" Philippians 4:4

I will rejoice and be joyful to be home with these two blessings - and try my hardest to remember this feeling of wanting to be home when I'm participating in the very activities listed above - feeling frustrated and wanting a "break". 

"And whatever you do, in word or in deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him." Colossians 3:17

**BE THANKFUL**

No comments:

Post a Comment