family

family

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tell me I'm cute!

I've noticed a LOT of new things about Max lately....
  • He expects you to clap and say "yayyyy" for him everytime he does something (literally anything....stand up, look at you, eat, etc).  We (errr, I) have done this consistently...so now, I 100% think he expects to be cheered on with every step he takes.  It. is. hilarious.  So no one will ever be able to say to me that my child has no self esteem....he will be the one clapping for himself in the endzone after a touchdown, or when he makes an A ;-). 
  • He is VERY stubborn.....he had no hope....Jake and I are both that way.
  • He knows the difference.  We got him his own set of keys (they are legitimate keys on a keyring) because he loves my keys so much.  NOPE....doesn't work....he wants mine. 
  • He is a leader, but doesn't like to be alone.  He takes off and constantly looks back to make sure you are following. 
  • He is a tough....BUT, he still loves mommy for sure.   
  • He. is. a. boy.  Everything can be thrown (toys), tossed (keys), crinkled (papers or my grocery list), ripped (the pages of his books) or eaten (just about everything else).
  • He doesn't like clothes.
  • He LOVES being loved.....and when you kiss him - I swear he gives you this looks that says "tell me I'm cute" <3
  • He LOVES it when you giggle at him....he will giggle back at you immediately.

It is crazy how much he is changing and how much I am learning about him every day.....

Max,

I love that you already push the limits in life.....stay true to who you are and what you believe. You are such a joy.  I see love when I look at you.  Be patient, Max.....and let the Lord guide you and love you.

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." - Jeremiah 29:11

I love you so much, Max.

Love,
Mommy

1 comment: