family

family

Monday, May 23, 2011

So JOYFUL!

I'm feeling a little overwhelmed with J.O.Y. today!  Literally, to the point that I got a little choked up and had to get on my knees and thank the Lord....ever have one of those moments? 

See....one of my very best friends from the 3rd grade, Mrs. Carla Jean Sak, is having her baby today or tomorrow (being induced tonight if baby doesn't decide to come earlier).  It is almost one year from when I was driving to the hospital to have Max.  That feeling I had when the doctor checked me and said "okay, let's have a baby today" of being nervous, happy, scared, excited, shocked, numb (literally, LOL), confused....it is overwheling me today as if it were happening to me again! 

I wish Carla and her hubby Adrian so much happiness.  Max has brought Jake and I so much JOY....he is the second LOVE of my life.  He has made our FAITH in God so much stronger.  He has shown me PATIENCE in times when I needed it.  He has made me LAUGH when he doesn't even know what he is doing.  He has taught me so much....and we are just beginning....

"You thrill me, Lord, with all you have done for me!  I sing for joy becuase of what you have done!" - Psalm 9:4. 

Carla, I'm sending you all my strength, love, hugs and kisses to sweet baby Sak.  May you and Adrain hold onto each other so tight during this parenting ride.  You will be amazing parents, and I know that this child of yours will be so loved.  I love you, friend of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment