family

family

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Happy Stinkin' Tuesday!

It is a stinkin' Tuesday alright!  The day started off normal, breakfast with Max, playing, getting ready for the day, etc.  I loaded Max up and opened the car door and WHAM...like nothing I've ever smelled before, I got slapped in the face with a smell that could knock you over.  Serious STINK people! 

I looked around and saw nothing that could be causing this smell.  I fastened Max in his carseat and drove him to school.  Once we got to school, I looked again under the seat, opened the trunk and saw nothing.  I got Max out and thought, I'll just look one more time and sure enough in the trunk was a black bag full of MEAT that had been purchased during my SUNDAY grocery shopping trip. 

Now....I know what you are thinking:
1.  Did Melissa realize that when she unloaded all the groceries that a bag was missing?
2.  Did Melissa not realize that she didn't unload any meat from her trip?
3.  Did Melissa not see the bag the FIRST time she looked?
4.  Did Melissa not see the bag the SECOND time she looked?
5.  Couldn't Melissa have overlooked the bag with the $3 graham crackers as opposed to the $30+ of meat?

No, No, No, No, and I AGREE! 

The worst part is I had bought steaks, which I never really do, and was going to surprise Jake with a really nice dinner when he got back from his high school ministry trip : - (. 


L.M. Montgomery said "we should regret our mistakes and learn from them, but never carry them forward into the future with us." Unfortunately, this mistake will live in my car for days to come : -/. Ppppp ewwww!

No comments:

Post a Comment