family

family

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Max's First Birthday Party!

Date: June 4, 2011
Place: Gymboree Music & Play
Time: 3:30 p.m.

Guests:  Max, Bree, Paisley, Matthew, Abby Paige, Gavin, Jaxson, and Lilly

It was a blast!  Max had a great day.....he took two great naps and ate well...so he was ready to PARTY!  I can't even describe to you how much fun it was to watch him at his very first birthday party.  He loved playing with all the balls, tunnels, and other kiddos.  I've include (far too many, I know) pictures for you to enjoy. 

Don't miss the last few of the infamous cake destruction.....needless to say....MAX. LOVES. BIRTHDAY. CAKE.  <3.  My cup runneth over <3.

 Before the party, Max had a snack after his 2 hour nap!
 So much to play with!
Cute birthday outfit!
                                                              The birthday cake!

 Max's smash cake - and boy, did he ever SMASH!
                                                                        Tunnel fun!
                                                                         Playing....
Whoa, how do I get around this thing?
                                                              Paisley came to play!
                                                               Max and Abby Paige!
                                                Max's little buddy and neighbor, Matthew!
                                                                Climbing to daddy!
                                  If Max talked I feel like he'd be saying "Bring on this cake!"
                                                                Playing with Nana....
                                                     This is SO MUCH FUN, mommy!
                                                            Max's little friend, Bree!
                                                     Cake time....blow out the candles!

                                                               The first cake punch....
                                                                  Get in my belly... :-)
                                                          He was too busy to even smile!
                                                                       Cake face!
                                                                 Opening presents! 
Presents!

Max was surrounded with people who loved him on his FIRST BIRTHDAY!  We couldn't imagine it being any other way.  He played with friends, did his favorite activities, ate cake(!), and got lots of love.  Thank you to everyone who sent him birthday wishes and thoughts.  We are forever grateful. 
This. is. one. special. little. guy. <3

"How my spirit rejoices in God my Savior." -Luke 1:47

I feel so overwhelmed with love and gratitude for the Lord because He has blessed me with this family that I am eternally grateful for.  I am so not worthy....but yet, he loves me still. 

Happy Birthday, my Max. 
                                                                   "I'm pooped!"


No comments:

Post a Comment