family

family

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

It was a 'HAPPY GRAM' kind of a day...

Max went to school - just as any other day - and had a blast!  When I went to pick him up, his teacher said "happy gram day"! 

Well....you know when they say "happy gram day"....SOMETHING. BIG. HAPPENED.  And, let me tell you...they did not disappoint.  I pull out the happy gram (see below) and this is what it says:


I AM SO PROUD!  His teacher said that they were playing ball (Max's favorite pasttime) and she said "go get the ball Max".  She fully expected him to super crawl as he usually does at light speed to go get the ball, but instead he plants his hands, stand ups, and WALKS 15 STEPS (yes, she counted!), bent down, got the ball, and threw it back!  **TEAR**  He's getting so big!

Needless to say, he was pooped from all the walking....and when I turned around to get him out of his carseat on the way home, this is the tired little boy I saw:


Watching him be so proud of himself as he walks across a room is priceless.  I stumbled upon this qoute that so encompasses what I think when I see Max do something that even surprises him. "There are no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child.  There are seven million."  ~Walt Streightiff

No comments:

Post a Comment