family

family

Thursday, June 30, 2011

In Just 6 Days....

I realized just yesterday how much I take each moment with Max for granted.  Jake was gone on a youth church retreat, and he didn't get to see Max from Friday to Wednesday.  He was so shocked at how much Max had grown and learned.  That is only 6 days....what can happen in 6 days?

While I was updating Jake on what Max had learned while he was gone, I realized how quickly Max has grown up and is becoming a little toddler every day:
  1. Max is a blueberry and raspberry monster!  Oh my gosh, this child eats them like they are going out of style.
  2. He says "oh uh", and it is the cutest thing you will ever hear.  He usually only does it if he, himself, has thrown something...so it's technically not an "uh oh", but I let it slide because he is just so CUTE!
  3. He walks, and walks, and walk, and walks.  He spends the majority of his day walking instead of crawling now. 
  4. He likes to feed other people when he is supposed to be feeding himself. 
  5. He blows kisses....adorable!
  6. He does not go to sleep as peacefully as he did just 6 short days ago.  Now, he could be asleep in your arms, but the minute you put him in his crib, he's screaming!  We used to just lay him down and he would just stare at you quietly and watch you walk out the door.
  7. He LOVES building with his alphabet blocks, and he laughs so hard when he knocks them over. 
  8. He doesn't mind bath time anymore.  This changes with every passing day though : - )
  9. He has another tooth coming in (this one is in the back I think).
  10. He is back to sleeping till 7 a.m. (I didn't even want to write this because I may jinx myself)
That was just 10 things in 6 days and I know there is more!  It is crazy how much  he grows up with each day that passes.

Max was SO HAPPY to see Jake and they got in a full hour of playing before Max was so pooped that he needed to go to bed.  We are so glad that daddy is home....we really missed him!

Blueberry man!

Walking Round and Round!

So pooped...

No comments:

Post a Comment