family

family

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I love it when.....

  • ...I pick up Max from daycare and he catches a glimpse of me out of the corner of his eye.  He SMILES from ear to ear, immediately stops what he is doing and charges at me.  His welcome hug to me at the end of the day makes me loves him 10,000,000 times more each day.
  • ...He does something that doesn't quite go as he planned and instead of saying "uh ohhhhh" he just says "UH".  It is so cute.
  • ...He says no, he literally shakes his whole head the farthest it can go to the right and the farthest it can go to the left.  He really means NO! :-)
  • ...He plays, plays, plays and he will find me every 10 minutes or so just to hug me.  No words are spoken, no sounds, no tears....just a quick mommy hug.  Melts. My. Heart.
  • ...He is going to sleep at night and he just snuggles on my shoulder. 
I have totally come to understand the meaning of the statement "it's the little things in life...."

*LOVE*

No comments:

Post a Comment